The 5 Behavioral Traits for Sustaining Improvement
It is no secret that many systems struggle to sustain improvement work beyond isolated occurrences and leaders. In this podcast series, Dr. John Toussaint and Dr. Christina Dixon, join Janet to reveal the necessary ingredients to help organizations overcome these obstacles and build the right conditions to sustain performance over time. Through consistent, system-wide improvement, teams can deeply understand and solve problems, while thriving through crises. Listen as experts in continuous improvement discuss how to prioritize improvement as the real work to be done.
This podcast series answers questions such as:
- What does it mean to be a lean thinker?
- How can we welcome uncertainty when the risks are high?
- What conditions are necessary to generate real improvement?
- How are organizations using continuous improvement to eliminate gaps and disparities in student achievement?
- Why is an improvement culture so beneficial during a crisis?
- Should organizations start an improvement journey mid-crisis?