Creating a Culture of Shared Leadership
What happens when an organization committed to improvement has to transform everything they do in five days? People let go of being perfect and rely on their relationships, values, and communication to achieve results. Joining Janet in this podcast episode are three leaders from the School District of Menomonee Falls (SDMF); Casey Blochowiak, Tina Posnanski, and Sue Lee. Listen as they share how their team has remained agile, aligned, and committed to SDMF's values from the district, school, and classroom perspective. A foundational culture of shared leadership and consistent communication empowered people to collaborate and transform their school system.
This episode addresses questions, such as:
- Why is it important to create a culture of problem-solvers?
- What can leaders do to empower people to overcome barriers?
- How can teams stay committed to accountability during disruption?
- What is the first step towards improvement?
- How can we strengthen the culture of our organizations?
- What matters most for organizations practicing continuous improvement?